The spirit of community is best realized when we celebrate the attributes that make each of us unique.
Diversity of thought, experiences, and ideas help us capitalize on opportunities. But representation doesn’t happen by accident. It takes purposeful action to acknowledge—and remedy—gaps in the world around us.
We’re cultivating an environment that values individual points of view, ensures employees are treated fairly, and strives to make an impact.
Closing the gap
Our “Get, Grow, Keep” global initiative focuses on developing clear paths for women to advance within our company, helping us improve the ways we attract, develop and retain female employees.
Developing our leaders
Our 5-15 Leadership Program engages prospective, emerging and experienced leaders—who have five to 15 years of experience at SEI—from across offices and organizational functions to learn, grow, and be challenged to think differently about the future of our business.
Investing in the next generation
The global Associates and Internship programs equip recent and soon-to-be graduates with the tools, exposure and development opportunities necessary to launch their SEI careers, and provide ongoing support to enable their long-term success at our organization.
We’re guided by eight core values that help us grow and defy the status quo.
- We help our clients succeed. Their needs come before our own and drive our business forward.
- We value collaboration and treat each other with respect. We embrace our various opinions, thought processes, backgrounds and perspectives.
- We behave with integrity; we do what we say and are transparent in all our dealings. That’s an absolute.
- We embrace diversity in our thinking and in our workforce. Diversity is key to creativity and innovation. It allows us to better solve complex problems.
- SEI is our company. We think and act as owners.
- We’re dedicated to the growth and betterment of our people, partners and community.
- We’re committed to providing shareholders with sustainable earnings growth.
- We have fun. A big part of our culture is that we enjoy what we do!
Unconscious bias: Making changes at scale
This podcast discusses the presence of unconscious biases in the workplace and discusses the importance of changing the perception of bias at an organizational level.Unconscious bias podcast